Tuesday 28 May 2013

Quotes from "The Millennium Bug" (千年虫)

I was reading an article just now and at the end of the article, there was this phrase:

Today is a Gift
That's Why we call it the Present.

It reminded me of the Singapore Chinese TV drama serial named "千年虫" (The Millennium Bug).

These quotes appeared at the beginning of every episodes.

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
Today is a Gift
That's Why we call it The Present

The above quotes probably originated from some other people but that was the first time I came across these quotes.

《千年虫》(The Millennium Bug) was a 1999 TV drama serial and had its setting based on the "Milliennium Bug".  The main cast were Zoe Tay, James Lye and Chen Hanwei. I had enjoyed watching this drama very much and was expecting a sequel to it because at the end of the last episode, the screen showed "to be continued... ".  I was pretty much disappointed that they did not do a sequel to this.

It was also through this drama that I got to know of this song "Long Long Ago".  It's a very nice old song.  Below was what I found on YouTube that has the full version of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.