I found this recipe on Youtube and tweaked it slightly. This dish was easy to prepare and not time consuming.
Pork belly 150g
Beancurd 1 pack (300g)
Ginger, cut into thin strips
Sesame oil 1 tsp
Shrimp paste 1 tbsp
Light soy sauce 1/2 tsp
Wine 1 tsp
Sugar 1 tsp
Water 1 tsp
1. I used the frozen pork belly bought from NTUC which were meant for Shabu Shabu. As they were already thinly sliced, I only need to cut it into slightely shorter/smaller pieces. After cutting, I put the pork belly in a bowl.
2. I used beancurd that was meant for steaming. I cut the beancurd into smaller pieces and placed it onto a plate that had some depth.
3. I added the ginger strips, sesame oil, shrimp paste, light soy sauce, wine, sugar and water to the pork belly and mixed them.
4. Next, I poured the marinated pork belly onto the beancurd.
5. Then, I placed the dish in my Tefal electric steamer and steamed for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, the dish was ready to be consumed.
This dish was tasty and very appetizing :).