Wednesday 1 May 2013

《细水长流》 (”Friendship Runs Deep“)

This has got to be one of the most meaningful song on friendship that I have liked so far.  This song is titled 《细水长流》,  which translate as "Friendship Runs Deep".





There were many versions of this song with different singers but this is the original version. This is a song about friendship. I have got to say this again, this song still sound so good after more than 20 years.  I love the melody and lyrics.

The music and lyrics were written by 梁文福 (Liang Wenfu), from Singapore, in 1987. Liang Wenfu has got to be the person that I admired a lot in my teenage years for his talents in writing songs and books.  Being a poor student then, I had to be very careful about how I spent my money. His song albums were the only ones that I was willing to spend on.  All the songs inside the albums were very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.