Tuesday 9 July 2013

《小薇》(Xiao Wei)

《小薇》(Xiao Wei)is a song sung by Huang Pinyuan 黄品源. Xiao Wei is the name of a girl that the singer liked in the song. This is such a lovely and catchy song. The MV is very funny too. I am glad that I managed to get the karaoke VCD for this song a few years ago. Below is the MV  that another YouTube user Vanara07 had uploaded.

 



歌词:

有一个美丽的小女孩
她的名字叫作小薇
她有双温柔的眼睛
她悄悄偷走我的心

小薇啊 你可知道我多爱你
我要带你飞到天上去
看那星星多美丽
摘下一颗 亲手送给你


which can be translated as:

There is a beautiful young girl
Her name is Xiao Wei
She has a pair of gentle eyes
Silently she stole my heart away

Xiao Wei ah do you know how much I love you
I want to bring you to the skies
To see the beautiful stars
I want to pluck a star and give it to you personally





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.