Sunday 7 July 2013

《我的朋友我的同学我最爱的一切》(“My Friends, My classmates, My Most Beloved”)



Today is Singapore's Youth Day. So I thought I would share with you a song that I've liked in my younger days, 《我的朋友我的同学我最爱的一切》 (“My Friends, My classmates, My Most Beloved”). The music was composed by Li Weisong and Li Sisong. The lyrics were written by Wu Qingkang (吴庆康) and was also sung by him. This is the link to the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md7qk5z6zt0



歌词 (1990 版本):

渐渐走远了 我的年轻岁月
慢慢累积了 我的悲伤和喜悦
在全世界开始变冷的那一天
我惦记的是我的朋友我的同学

春夏秋冬再也没有什么分别
你们永远占据了我的思念
我的未来有太多你们的从前
谁叫你们是我最爱的朋友最爱的同学

我的朋友我的同学我最爱的一切
希望 失望 是那么的长年累月
心痛 心动 也是那么的长久缠绵
我得到不多 但不介意有过那么一点


我的朋友 我的同学 我最爱的一切
我爱的不是你们美丽的容颜
我真的爱你们 欢笑流泪的感觉

我在乎我们的一切 虽然不一定会永远

Which can be translated as: 
(1990 version)

Gradually gone are my younger years
Slowly accumulated my sadness and joy
When the world start to become cold
I was thinking about my friends, my classmates


The seasons no longer make any difference
You will always occupy my thoughts
My future is full of your past
because you are my most beloved friends, my most beloved classmates

My friends, my classmates, my most beloved
Hopes and disappointments will still be there after many years
Heartache and moments touched will also linger for a long time
I did not get much but did not mind having a little.


My friends, my classmates, my most beloved
I loved you not because of your pretty faces
I really loved you, the joys and tears that we shared
I cared about you, even though it may not be forever.

I have also found a newer version of the song on Youtube also sung by Wu Qingkang in 2010.  He changed some of the lyrics to reflects his new thoughts.  Things that you hold dearly in the past no longer matters that much, although it was still  important. Perhaps he should have changed the title to "我的朋友 我的同学 曾最爱的一切" (My Friends My Classmates My Past Beloved). I liked both version of the lyrics. Very meaningful.




歌词 (2010 版本):


已经走远了 我的年轻岁月
回首看不清 那年的风花和雪月
在全世界开始变冷的那一天
我是否还记得 我的朋友我的同学

春夏秋冬 最能将一切都搁浅
你的今天有多少我的思念
我的未来有太多承诺没实现
匆匆一转眼 朋友和同学 在记忆沉淀

我的朋友我的同学 曾最爱的一切
希望 失望 是淡淡地经过身边
心痛 心动 原来不一定长久缠绵
我得到不多 但不介意有过那么一点


我的朋友 我的同学 
最爱的一切
无所谓你我的生活怎么改变
我真爱过你们 纯真无忧的感觉

我微笑拥抱这一切 那是我最灿烂的瞬间

Which can be translated as:
(2010 version)

Already long gone are my younger years
Looking back, I can't recall all those romances
When the world start to become cold
Will I still remember my friends, my classmates?


The seasons are most capable of putting an end to everything
How much do you miss me?
My future is full of unfulfilled promises
Time flies, memories of friends and classmates subsided.


My Friends My Classmates My Past Beloved
Hopes and disappointments passes by lightly
Heartache and moments touched may not always linger for so long

I did not get much but did not mind having a little.
My Friends My Classmates My Past Beloved
It does not matter how our lives had changed
I had really loved you,  your innocence and your carefree spirit
I smiled and hugged all of this, that was my most splendid moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.