Tuesday 9 December 2014

Our Scoot Experience- The Return Journey

There was a slight delay of about 15 to 20 minutes before the plane took off. Once the plane was in the air and no turbulence, the air crew started to serve the snacks and drinks. This was not part of the package of the FlyBagEat so we did not get anything. Anyway, we were already full.

At about 11.30 am (Gold Coast time), lunch was served (this was part of the FlyBagEat package). My serving of the pasta was very little for me (compared to the soy chicken with rice). At about 2 pm, I was already hungry and I didn't want to take their snacks. So I ate the toblerone that came with my lunch. 

Our plane reached Singapore at about 3.25 pm Singapore time. By the time we passed through customs and collected our luggage, all of us were very hungry. 

We ate at Changi Airport before heading home.


Related posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.