Saturday 21 September 2013

《我找你找了好久》("I've Been Looking for You for a Long Time")

《我找你找了好久》("I've Been Looking for You for a Long Time") is one of the many songs that I liked from the duo singing group 无印良品 which consisted of 光良 (Michael Wong) and 品冠 (Victor Wong).  They had since each gone solo in year 2000.

I believed this song is about finding a bosom friend, someone whom you can share your joys and pains. However, this can also apply to couples. Your spouse should be your best friend too. Someone whom you can share your life, your joys and pains. 




作词: 姚若龙
作曲: 品冠

歌词:

可以彼此分享得意骄傲 
不担忧谁的心里不是味道
可以传染给你心情不好 
连说一个理由都不需要

可以直来直往提醒劝告 
就算争吵也都是为对方好
可以和你商量秘密苦恼 
不害怕全世界都会知道

我找你找了好久 
一个互相了解的朋友
生活有人分享的时候 
快乐就变得容易许多

我找你找了好久 
一个拿心来换的朋友
伤痛有人抱紧的时候 
未来有什么路不敢走

which can be translated as:

Can share my joys and pride with you 
Need not worry that you might feel bad
Can pass on my bad moods to you
Without me telling you the reasons

We can be straightforward towards each other Reminding and advising each other
Even our quarrels are for each other's good
Can share secrets and troubles with you
Not afraid that the whole world will know

I've been looking for you for a long time
A friend who understands each other
When there's someone in your life to share with 
It becomes easier to be happy

I've been looking for you for a long time
Someone who is sincere and true
Whenever you are in pain, there's always someone to hug you tightly 
There's no fear for the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.