Wednesday 29 July 2015

SG Funpack

We were finally able to collect our SG Funpack last week. We received the dragon playground design tote bag. I was pleasantly surprised that the bag came with a partition inside and a zip on the outside. It should come in useful.




Sera especially loved the Singa figurine.



I used to be able to play the capteh very well when I was in primary school. Now, I can only manage one kick. Sigh. 


Capteh
We haven't tried playing Snap yet. Maybe we will try to play during the National Day weekend. However, I don't really remember how to play this game.


Some other stuff in our SG Funpack.





Thank you to the NDP committee for giving us this SG Funpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.